The Rods of Initation
1. Cosmic, used by a cosmic Logos in the initiations of a solar Logos and of the three major Planetary Logoi.
2. Systemic, used by a solar Logos in the initiations of Planetary Logos. With cosmic initiation we have naught to do;
4.Hierarchical,used by an occult Hierarchy for minoe initiations, and for the first two initiations of manas by the Bodhisattiva. When man individualised in Lumurian days, it was through the application of the Rod of Initiation to the Logos of our earth chain, which touched into activity certain centres in His body, with their corresponding groups. This application produced literally the awakening of the life to the intelligent work on the mental plane. Animal man was conscious on the physical and on the astral planes. By the stimulation effected by the electric rod this animal man awoke to consciousness on the mental. Thus the three bodies were co-ordinated, and the Thinker enabled to function in them.
All Rods of Initiation cause certain effects:-
- Stimulation of the latent fires till they blaze.
Synthesis of the fires through an occult activity that brings them within the radius of each other.
Increase of vibratory activity of some centre,whether in man, a Heavenly Man, or a solar Logos.
Expansion of all the bodies, but primarily of the causal body.
The arousing of the Kundalini fire (or the fire at the base of the spine), and the direction of its upward progression. This fire and the fire of manas, are rected along certain routes-or triangles-by the following of the Rod as it moves in a specified manner. There is a definite occult reason, under the laws of electricity, behind the known fact that every initiate presented to the Initiator is accompanied by two of the Masters, Who stand on either side of the initiate. The three of them together form a triangle which m akes the work possible.
The force of the Rod is twofold, and its power teriffic.Apart and alone the initiate could not receive the voltage from the Rod without serious hurt, but in triangular transmissions comes safety. We need to remember here that two Masters sponsor all applications for initiation and represent two polarities of the electric All. Part of Their function is to stand with applicants for initiation when they come before the Great Lord. When the rods are held in the hands of the Initiator in His position of power, and at the stated seasons, they act as transmitters of electric force from very high levels, so high indeed that the "Flaming Diamond," at certain of the final initiations, the sixth and the seventh, transmits force via the Logos from ouside the system althogeher. This major Rod is the one used on this planet, but within the system there are several such Rods of Power, and they are to be found in the three grades-if it may be so expressed.
One Rod of Initiation is used for the first two initiations, and is wielded by the Great Lord. It is magnetised by the application of the "Flaming Diamond," the magnetisation being repeated for each new World teacher. There is a wonderful ceremony performed at the time that a new World Teacher takes office, in which He receives His Rod of Power-the same Rod as used since the foundation of our Planetary Hierarchy-and holds it forth to the Lord of the World, Who touches it with His own mighty Rod, causing a fresh recharging of its electric capacity. This ceremony takes place at Shamballa.
The Rod of Initation known as the "Flaming Diamond," is used by Sanat Kumara, the One Initiator. This Rod lies hidden "in the East" and holds the fire hidden that irradicats the Wisdom Religion. This Rod was brought by the Lord of the World from Venus, and once in every world period it is subjected to a similar process to that of the lesser Rod, only this time it is recharged by the direct action of the Logos Himself, the Logos of the solar system. The exact location of this Rod is known only to the Lord of the World and to the Chohans of the rays, and being the talisman of this evolution the Chohan of the second ray is-under the Lord of the World-its prime guardian, aided by the deva Lord of the second plane.
The Buddhas of activity are responsible for its custody, and under Them the Chohan of the ray. It is produced only at stated times, when specific work has been done. It is used not only for initiating of men, but at certain planetary functions of which nothing is at presently known. It has its place and function in certain ceremonies connected with the inner round, and the triangle formed by the Earth, Mars, and Mercury.
- Contact Us
- Planetary Existences-2
- TWO REVELATIONS-2
- The Two Revelations
- Planetary Existences
- Universality of Initiation
- Discipleship - Group Relations - 2
- The Probationary Path - 2
- The Path Of Initiation
- Initiation and the Devas
- The Participants In The Mysteries-2
- The Final Initiation
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 8
- The Succeeding Two Initiations
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 10
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 9
- Impeachment Investigators Subpoena White House - Ukraine
- The Fourth Way - Study of Oneself - P.D.Ouspensky
Articles - Latest
- Joe Biden to propose target of vaccinating 70% of world in a year
- French hit out after Australia axes nuclear submarine deal
- Colombo crime boss and 11 others arrested in fraud, corruption raid
- Ex-Commonwealth lawyer jailed for £600,000 frauds
- Battlefield threats to UK troops: enemy bullets and European human rights rules
- Prince Andrew served with papers in sexual assault case
- Queen's distress as Andrew 'holes up at Balmoral to avoid being served', insider says
- Man arrested after petrol station staff forced to hide in safe room
- North Korea hosts secretive midnight military parade, but keeps its ballistic missiles hidden
- Taliban breaks up women’s rights protest in Kabul with ‘bloody violence and use of gunfire and tear gas’
- RAF unveils Protector ... the UK’s latest weapon in the global war against terrorism
Who's On Line
We have 169 guests and no members online