Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 6
Jane Doe v. Epstein and Trump (2016)
A federal lawsuit filed in California in April 2016, against Epstein and Donald Trump by a California woman alleged that the two men sexually assaulted her at a series of parties at Epstein's Manhattan residence in 1994, when she was 13 years old. The suit was dismissed by a federal judge in May 2016 because it did not raise valid claims under federal law. The woman filed another federal suit in New York in June 2016, but it was withdrawn three months later, apparently without being served on the defendants. A third federal suit was filed in New York in September 2016. The two latter suits included affidavits by an anonymous witness who attested to the accusations in the suits, asserting Epstein employed her to procure underage girls for him, and an anonymous person who declared the plaintiff had told him/her about the assaults at the time they occurred. The plaintiff, who had filed anonymously as Jane Doe, was scheduled to appear in a Los Angeles press conference six days before the 2016 election, but abruptly canceled the event; her lawyer Lisa Bloom asserted that the woman had received threats. The suit was dropped on November 4, 2016. Trump attorney Alan Garten flatly denied the allegations, while Epstein declined to comment.
Epstein was accused of sex trafficking of minors at his mansion at 9 East 71st Street. In 2017, Sarah Ransome filed a suit against Epstein and Maxwell, alleging that Maxwell had hired her to give massages to Epstein and later threatened to physically harm her or destroy her career prospects if she did not comply with their sexual demands at his mansion in New York City and on his private Caribbean island, Little Saint James. The suit was settled in 2018 under undisclosed terms.
A state civil lawsuit in Florida filed by attorney Bradley Edwards against Epstein was scheduled for trial in December 2018. The trial was expected to provide victims with their first opportunity to make their accusations in public. However, the case was settled on the first day of the trial, with Epstein apologizing to Edwards; other terms of the settlement were confidential.
On April 16, 2019, a new accuser, Maria Farmer, went public and filed a sworn affidavit in federal court in New York, alleging that she and her 15-year-old sister, Anne, had been sexually assaulted by Epstein and Maxwell in separate locations in 1996. According to the affidavit, Farmer had met Epstein and Maxwell at a New York City art gallery reception in 1995. The following year, in the summer of 1996, they hired her to work on an art project in Leslie Wexner's Ohio mansion, where she was then sexually assaulted. Farmer reported the incident to the New York City Police Department and the FBI.Farmer's affidavit also stated that during the same summer, Epstein flew her then-15-year-old sister to his New Mexico property where he and Maxwell sexually abused her on a massage table.
On July 22, 2019, while in jail awaiting trial, Epstein was served with a petition regarding a pending state civil lawsuit filed by a Jennifer Araoz, who says Epstein raped her in his New York City mansion when she was 15. As of August 14, 2019, adult survivors of child sexual abuse will have one year from that date to sue for offenses in New York State, no matter how long ago the abuse took place.
Three women sued the estate of Jeffrey Epstein on August 20, 2019. Two of the women were 17 and one was 20 when they met Epstein. The women allege they were recruited, subjected to unwanted sex acts, and controlled by Epstein and a "vast enterprise" of co-conspirators.
Second criminal case - Trafficking charges - U.S. v. Jeffrey Epstein indictment
On July 6, 2019, Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on sex trafficking charges. He was jailed at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City, which has held prisoners such as John Gotti, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, and Paul Manafort.
- Contact Us
- Planetary Existences-2
- Planetary Existences
- TWO REVELATIONS-2
- The Two Revelations
- Universality of Initiation
- Discipleship - Group Relations - 2
- The Probationary Path - 2
- The Path Of Initiation
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 8
- The Participants In The Mysteries-2
- Initiation and the Devas
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 10
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 9
- The Final Initiation
- Impeachment Investigators Subpoena White House - Ukraine
- The Succeeding Two Initiations
- The Fourth Way - Study of Oneself - P.D.Ouspensky
Articles - Latest
- Rupert Murdoch has decided Donald Trump is finished, and shifted his media empire’s allegiances
- Trump says homeless people should be housed in big tent cities in the suburbs
- Sri Lanka imposes overnight curfew to ‘restore order’ after historic day sees president flee country
- Queues, cancellations, chaos: what has gone wrong at Heathrow?
- Ukraine's Lady Gaga and her billionaire husband on fighting Putin from their Hampstead mansion
- British man and his Dutch wife are shot dead in their Antigua home: Police launch murder probe
- Boris Johnson is set to net a fortune after he leaves office
- rosecution rests case in January 6 contempt trial accusing Steve Bannon of ‘thumbing his nose’ at Congress
- Joe Biden tells Crown Prince: You're to blame for killing Khashoggi and don't do anything like that again
- Ethnic minority woman wins India's presidential election