Philadelphia contract killer admits to murdering six people
Philadelphia man who confessed to six murders, four of which he served as a hitman for a drug dealer, will spend the rest of his life in prison, prosecutors revealed.
Ernest Pressley pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit murder-for-hire and four counts of use of interstate commerce facilities in the commission of murder-for-hire, Jacqueline C. Romero, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, said Wednesday.
“By his own admission, Ernest Pressley is an incredibly dangerous individual with no qualms about accepting money to calculatedly and cold-bloodedly murder anyone,” Romero said.
Pressley recently confessed in court to killing four of his victims for money at the direction of an unidentified drug trafficker. He was taken into custody on Sept.7, 2018, days after he shot and killed his fourth victim, identified only as S.S. in court records. The man was found shot to death in the parking lot of a Philadelphia apartment complex on Sept. 1 of that year.
A subsequent investigation into the matter allowed investigators to tie the 42-year-old suspect to other murders in the Philadelphia area, including the slayings of two tow truck drivers, both of who worked for A. Bob’s Towing.
Pressley had agreed to kill one of the men, identified as K.F., for money so that he would not testify in an assault trial. In a bid to cover up the slaying, Pressley first selected one of his co-workers at random and killed him on Jan. 12, 2017 as he left for work. The following day, Pressley approached K.F. as he left his home and entered his tow truck, which was being driven by a co-worker, identified as E.R.
Pressley then opened fire on the pair, fatally striking both men. Prosecutors said he wanted authorities to believe the violence was the result of a feud between the truckers.
Further investigation revealed Pressley killed another man, identified as M.R., at the urging of the trafficker around the same timeframe.
“The defendant also admitted to his role in providing the location of a man he knew was wanted dead by a Philadelphia drug trafficker, which later resulted in the death of a victim known as Y.H., who was killed as the result of mistaken identity,” prosecutors said of the slaying, which occurred in July 2018.
That same month, Pressley shot an unidentified woman in the arm. While she did survive the attack, she went on to report that someone had broken into her home and stolen money and jewelry.
“Several hours later, Pressley was identified as having sold a Rolex watch belonging to the woman at a Philadelphia pawn shop,” prosecutors said.
The suspect’s murdering spree dates back even further however. In court earlier this week, Pressley further confessed to gunning down another victim, C.Y., while he sat on his porch the afternoon of July 19, 2016.
Reference: New York Daily News: Jessica Schladebeck
- Contact Us
- Planetary Existences-2
- Planetary Existences
- TWO REVELATIONS-2
- The Two Revelations
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 9
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 8
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 10
- Universality of Initiation
- The Participants In The Mysteries-2
- The Path Of Initiation
- Discipleship - Group Relations - 2
- Initiation and the Devas
- The Probationary Path - 2
- The Fourth Way - Study of Oneself - P.D.Ouspensky
- Impeachment Investigators Subpoena White House - Ukraine
- The Final Initiation
- The Succeeding Two Initiations
- The Participants In The Mysteries
- Discipleship - Group Relationships
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 7
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 6
- Cosmic Influences and Solar Initiations
- The Fourth Way - Wrong Functions - P.D Ouspensky
Articles - Latest
- Brexit betrayal fears after David Lammy boasts EU will be Labour's ‘number one priority'
- King Charles breaks cover amid royal racism row with keynote speech at Cop28
- The Fourth Way - Wrong Functions -7-P.D. Ouspensky
- Thai foreign minister fights back tears, welcomes Hamas release of Thai workers
- Christopher Luxon sworn in as New Zealand prime minister, says priority is to improve economy
- The Use Of The Words- 5 - The Solar Words - Alice A. Bailey
- With antisemitism rising as the Israel-Hamas war rages, Europe's Jews worry
- Alarming map shows US tap water contamination after Biden declares a state of emergency
- David Cameron under investigation by HMRC over private jet use during failed lobbying job
- The BBC journalist said a 'Reckoning is coming'
- Queen Elizabeth II vexed Germany with 'excessive' gift request while on royal tour
- Elizabeth Siddall: pre-Raphaelites’ muse finally gets her own voice, 150 years after death
- Keir Starmer accused of ‘behaving like Putin’ as Corbyn officially blocked from standing for Labour
- Met officers sacked for lying in stop and search of black athletes in car
- Article accusing Dyson of ‘screwing country’ was ‘vitriolic’, High Court told