Prince Andrew’s ‘secret plot against Charles’ revealed
Prince Andrew secretly plotted with Princess Diana to try to stop Charles from becoming king, with William to take his place on the throne, a bombshell biography claims.
The Duke of York is claimed to have wanted William to accede to the throne when the Queen died, with Andrew himself acting as regent if this happened before William turned 18.
Andrew is also said to have “lobbied” the Queen to stop Charles from marrying Camilla, claiming she was “untrustworthy”.
The allegations are from royal biographer Angela Levin’s new book on Camilla, which charts her journey from being a royal outcast to becoming Queen Consort.
Ms Levin claims a “senior insider” told her that Andrew wanted to “push Prince Charles aside”.
“Andrew lobbied very hard with the hope that Charles would not become king when his mother died, and that William would wear the crown,” she wrote.
“When Diana was alive, through her friendship with Andrew’s wife Sarah, she plotted with Andrew to try to push Prince Charles aside so Prince Andrew could become Regent to Prince William, who was then a teenager.
“They were dark and strange times, where paranoia became reality, and this was a worry.
“His behaviour was very, very negative and extremely unpleasant to the Queen, who disagreed. I was told it was one of the rare occasions he didn’t get his way.
“Nonetheless, he was apparently very angry that he couldn’t rule the country in some way. He remained so hostile to Camilla’s emergence and acceptance that it’s doubtful it has ever been forgiven.”
Ms Levin also claims the Palace insider says Andrew was “poisonous” about Camilla to the Queen.
“He tried to persuade the Queen to block Charles marrying Camilla by being quite poisonous, mean, unhelpful and very nasty about Camilla,” the source said.
Buckingham Palace has not commented on the claims.
Andrew and Charles have a strained relationship, with the King looking to slim down the monarchy in a move that could force out the Duke’s daughters, Princess Beatrices and Princess Eugenie.
The King reportedly does not want Andrew to play any royal role in future, following revelations about his dealings with late paedophile financier Jeffrey Epstein,
Reference: News Com Australia:
- Contact Us
- Planetary Existences-2
- Planetary Existences
- TWO REVELATIONS-2
- The Two Revelations
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 9
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 8
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 10
- Universality of Initiation
- The Participants In The Mysteries-2
- The Path Of Initiation
- Initiation and the Devas
- Discipleship - Group Relations - 2
- The Fourth Way - Study of Oneself - P.D.Ouspensky
- The Probationary Path - 2
- Impeachment Investigators Subpoena White House - Ukraine
- The Final Initiation
- The Succeeding Two Initiations
- The Participants In The Mysteries
- Discipleship - Group Relationships
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 7
- The Fourth Way - Wrong Functions - P.D Ouspensky
- Statues are a mark of honour. Like Edward Colston, Cecil Rhodes and Oliver Cromwell have to go
- Jeffery Epstein - The Saga - 6
Articles - Latest
- Shock twist as Alexei Navalny ‘died of blood clot and wasn’t murdered by Putin’, claims Ukraine’s top spy
- 'We are aggressors and extremely evil!' Putin's mouthpiece delivers stark warning
- Egypt's ominous threat to suspend peace deal should be taken seriously
- Furious Grant Shapps orders review into British Army's 'woke nonsense' inclusion policy amid reports chiefs 'want to relax security checks for overseas recruits to boost diversity'
- Russia prepares airborne assault units for landing in Ukrainian rear - ISW
- Ukrainian hackers steal vital documents on 500 Russian MoD's objects, sources
- Maldives leader says his country's small size isn't a license to bully in apparent swipe at India
- US climate envoy John Kerry to leave Biden administration
- Killing of al-Arouri complicates hostage talks, Qatari PM tells families
- Biden under pressure to sack defence chief who kept him in dark about hospital stay
- Indian foreign minister meets Vladimir Putin despite western concerns
- More than 40 killed in Liberia gas tanker blast
- The Afghan resistance movement bringing the fight to the Taliban’s doorstep
- King Charles' first Christmas speech - text in full
- Rudy Giuliani files for bankruptcy days after court orders him to pay nearly $150m