MailChimp

Subscribe to Newsletter
Please wait

Cosmic Energy

Login Form

Ads Remote

Who's On Line

We have 44 guests and no members online

Convicted sex offender bled to death after his genitals were cut off

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive
 

 uk flaguk flaguk flaguk flaguk flaguk flaguk flag 

Convicted sex offender bled to death after his genitals were cut off

A convicted sex criminal bled to death after he was found with his genitalia cut off on an industrial estate, an inquest heard. Reginald Roach, 63, was discovered by a dog walker on Sunday. He was "unresponsive" and died after sustaining "wounds" to his private parts. 

Reginald Roach
Reginald Roach© North Wales Police

In August, the man admitted exposing himself at a Travelodge.

Naked from the waist down, Roach asked hotel staff to place a bet on for him, North Wales Live reports.

Judge Gwyn Jones suspended the defendant's 16-week jail term.

The defence lawyer said Roach, who is from Bangor, north Wales, suffered a serious brain injury when he was younger. 

Roach also destroyed a poppy display the day after Remembrance Sunday in 2019.

The man who, at the time, told police he had been in the navy for 12 years, damaged a wooden cross and wreath at Ysbyty Gwnyedd, North Wales.

He was spared jail on that occasion too after his lawyer highlighted that he had drug and alcohol difficulties.

Roach paid £100 compensation and £85 costs after that court appearance.

Kate Sutherland, the acting senior coroner for north west Wales, opened the Roach's inquest today and was told a post-mortem examination had been carried out on the deceased.

The coroner then gave the provisional cause of death as "shock and haemorrhaging due to incised wounds removing genitalia".

The acting senior coroner adjourned the hearing to a later date pending the result of further investigations.

Roach had a court appearance listed at Llandudno Magistrates Court on October 31, about a week before his death, when he faced a charge of failing to comply with notification requirements in relation to the sex offenders register at Caernarfon Police Station on September 13, 2022.

He was expected to enter a plea that day. 

Reference: Daily Express: David Powell and, Bradley Jolly

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.

Ok
X

Right Click

No right click